1. Packing like we were going for a month.

2. Talking for hours while our little boys took turns whining. By the of each car ride, Luke and Beck had had enough.
3. Being welcomed by Anya's brother Aaron and his friend Brock. They were so much fun and made me laugh. Especially at their laundry skills; their handsome pedicures; and card playing maneuvers.
4. Watching Luke dote over Beck. Luke loved to help Beck with his binkie.
5. Taking a quick trip to Vegas for a little shopping, great food, and lots of water shows for Luke.
6. Did I mention great food and dessert like Golden Spoon!?!
7. Going to bed early like we are old people.
8. Taking Luke to see the movie Up.
9. Playing in the fountains.
10. Coming home to a clean house...Thanks, Micah!
It was really a lot of fun. Beck and I missed Micah, but I made everlasting memories!
The whole gang in front of the Belligio fountains. Most of our time in Vegas was spent showing Luke all the different water attractions. Luke LOVES water!
Luke mesmerized.
Luke and Anya. See that Diet Coke in her hand? We were so hot and thirsty and waiting for the water show to start that we went and found this shop that sold soda. It was something like $5 for that little thing, but it was soooo good!
This picture looks interesting doesn't it? It actually has a purpose. Beck was lying on his back. I went to make a bottle and came back to this. He rolled over for the first time!!!
So I have a bunch of dumb pictures of this place in St. George, but it was so cool. Kinda like the fountains at the Gateway. It was so beautiful with all the red rock. The kids would just run and play through the water. So fun.
1 comment:
It looks like you guys had a blast and I am totally sad that I missed out! (Not that there was room for me in that car anyway!) I'm glad that you guys had a nice getaway and I'm sorry the kids gave you trouble in the car. Can you guys try that again on a day when I can come? Please!?!
Post a Comment