
I love my sister. She is the best mom. She is so happy!

This one is so photogenic. Sometimes he is so naughty, but he is so darling. I love to ask him who is favorite Auntie is. He is so funny. He always says, "Me, Me," as in himself. He doesn't understand that I want him to say my name, Auntie Josie.

Jackson is at an awkward stage. He is having a hard time giving a natural smile, but he brings so much joy to my heart.

Sarah took some pictures with my dad. Right before bed, my dad takes the little boys up to his room to play STAR WARS. They turn of the lights and have light saber fights. Sadly, my little Roxy ends up being the dark side. They were calling Roxy Jaba the Hut. I made them change it to Chubaca.







1 comment:
That was a sweet post. Thanks sis!
Post a Comment