Thursday, June 4, 2009

Here Comes The Bride

The wedding day finally arrived!  Lindsey and the Evers...The most important guests made it back to Utah just in time.  I was so happy to have everyone here.  For months it has been just me helping my mom with the wedding, and lets just say I was ready for some others to give their input.  Even though Jordan was the groom, I felt the wedding was just a stressful as any other wedding.  My mom really wanted everything she was in charge of to be perfect, and it was, but it was a lot of work.  I think Jordan was completely oblivious to everything that was going on, but he seemed truly happy.  So…as excited as I was for the wedding, there was a large portion of me that was happy when it was all over. 

Take a look at some of my memories…


My dad and I at the wedding dinner.  My dad was the MC and did a great job.  The food was good and the favors (SMART Cookies) were amazing! 


Micah and Beck at the Salt Lake Temple on the wedding day.


Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Jordan James Henderson.


Our family at the reception.  Melyn chose the Alpine Art Center and it was beautiful.  Her wedding colors were plum  and apple green.


Our little James Bond.  Creighton James Bond.  Creigh LOVED the suit.  He was sooo cute!


On the other hand, Jackson did not like the suit.  It took FOREVER for him to put it on, but he finally did.  This is a classic Jackson smile.


I found Jackson trying to tie his shoe laces.  I bent down to help him tie them, and this is what I found.  One giant knot!


This picture illustrates how hard it is to get 13 children to smile all at once.  This picture was taken at the reception.  This is most of my grandma's (my mom's mom) great grandchildren.  ***Please note that there are 5 tiny babies and they are all boys.  My grandma had 5 baby boys born within 6 months!***


After all the fun, this picture illustrates how we all felt at the end of the reception.  Just plain tired.

3 comments:

Everyday Anisha Photography said...

It was a fun event. I can't believe they make suits Beck's size. So adorable!

Sarah D said...

Everyone looks great! I'm glad the event was a hit and that it is over! Now you can really sit back and enjoy the summer!

Melyn said...

Wendy bought the suits for the little boys online :) I was amazed they made them that small as well!