I cannot believe my little boy is three months old! Beck is getting more and more active. He loves to be sitting up or playing in his underwater adventure (a Baby
Einstein toy). He makes lots of noises and is getting more and more smiley. Micah swears that he giggled once, but I haven't heard it yet. I have no idea how long or how much he weighs. I am afraid to get on the scale with him because I want Beck to stay my little boy FOREVER! The best part of Beck being three months old is that Micah and I are only three months away from being sealed to our little for all eternity. We cannot wait!
5 comments:
He is so handsome, and he is getting so big! It isn't going to be long before you are in that building with this little guy! Yeah!
It is so amazing to have a child sealed to you! I can't wait for you guys! Elizabeth was 13mons when we were sealed! It was awesome.
I know I already posted here, but I love the new layout! I love your header! It looks great! Way to go, Jo! Just had to tell you I think it looks awesome!
I too agree with Sarah! Adorable!!!
Oh that is soo sweet. Little Beck is already growing up so fast, I don't know how it happens, but just when you think it couldn't get any funner than this. . . it does. There so sweet and innocent when they are so little, but everyday brings out more and more of their personality. I feel like every week Tay is a new gal. I love seeing the wedding pics. I love the post of your flowers, you are so flower saavy. I think you named every flower that was in my garden and I don't even know them.
Post a Comment