Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!


This is Micah's first Father's Day!  I am so happy for him.  Micah is the best dad.  He spends all of his time with Beck trying to make him laugh.  To this day, Micah is the only one who can get laughs out of our little Beck.  Micah has wanted to be a dad for long, so I am so happy that he finally is!

And now to my dad.  I LOVE my dad so much.  My dad makes me laugh and I see so much of him in me.  (I see a lot of my mom too, don't get me wrong.)  I have my dad's ability to tell stories, his fair skin, his humor, and his hatred of hospitals and all things blood related.  I love that my dad and I can talk business.  I watch the stock market and share my insights with him.  I love that my dad likes my husband and that they share many hobbies.  I love the way my dad hugs me, or what most people would call it...taps my shoulder.  I love the stories he would tell Allie and I when we were little.  I love how much my dad loves music.  Most of all I love the way my dad loves Beckham and my little nephews.  You are the best!  Happy Father's Day, dad!

My dad and I on my baptism day.  Love that I look like a ghost.

This face is priceless.



1 comment:

Jason and Tawni said...

Jo~

Thanks for sending me an invitation to your blog. I can't believe how different Beck is from the last time I saw him. He is soooo stinkin cute, quite a looker if you ask me!

Happy Belated Anniversary! 6 years ago, that is crazy, it doesn't feel like it's been that long. I thought about you guys on the 20th and hoped that you were having a fun time celebrating. I have been trying to go see The Proposal and I think I might finally get to go this weekend so I'm looking forward to it.

I am happy to see that you guys are doing good, I have a blog too but it's private so email me at jasonandtawni@gmail.com and I will send you an invitation.

Love you!