You want to know what the sparkle in my eye is from? My little Beck! These are a few of my favorite picture of Beck and his 3 month photo shoot.

We did the photo shoot during Beck's nap time. Not a good idea. Oh well. Lets just say this is the only pic of Beck smiling. It was well worth it!

Yeah, he is not happy but how can you not love this face?

He looks like a baby model! If you look close you can see his blue blue eyes! Just like his mom!

So big!

I call Beck my baby gorilla. Can't you just see it?

Studly!

Just a few of my favorites. If you are ever in the need of a great photographer, give sarahdphotography.blogspot.com a try!
3 comments:
These are all so cute... I see the baby gorilla! I do, I do!
these pictures are darling!!!! he melts my heart. what a cutie you have!
Beck is one lucky little boy. He has the best mom. He really does. I had a great time at the shoot, mostly because I got to spend time with all of you!
Post a Comment