On Friday we went out to a super nice dinner to celebrate my birthday. Micah made reservations at Five Alls, we all got baby sisters, and went...
For dinner, Micah brought balloons and I brought a little game. 30 Questions to see who knew me best. For each question we all went around the table and they gave answers. It was pretty funny to see how they all did and the answers they came up with. There was a minor flaw in the game that I change my mind a lot, so at one time their answer could have been right. My dad was sure that he was going to win...but lets just say my favorite flower is not a daisy. However, my dad was the only one who could pull out my favorite song of all time...Fields of Gold. I thought Mitch would be the dark horse and surprise everyone by winning. Although that wasn't the case, he did do really good. I felt bad for poor Scott and Chad, because I am sure the game was thrilling for them. Allie ended up the big winner. (Micah did answer more of the questions right, but wasn't allowed to win).
After dinner, we went to my mom's house for cake. I have a super amazing husband who worked so hard. Micah had decorated my mom's house with 30 balloons, flowers, a birthday banner, and this amazing cake...
The cake was so good. Afterwords, we played "Star Wars" SCUM. I loved that Chad was the bottom of the barrel and Micah was on top...
The next day, Micah and I woke up early and went to my favorite place for breakfast...The Pancake House. I think I drank 3 cups of their hot chocolate. Its my favorite. Next up was a massage at my cousin's spa. The last time I had one I was pregnant and it was an awful experience...but this time, it was so nice. I kept falling asleep, though. I don't like when I do that. I want to remember everything. After, we went home and spent some time with the boys since they are my sunshines. Then...Micah took me on a real date. Usually if we go out, we go out during the day, but Micah took me out for a night on the town. We went to Flemings restaurant. One of Micah's bosses had given him a gift card there, so it was fun to go to a nice place where we didn't have to pay. I had been there a long time ago, and forgotten how good it was. ESPECIALLY the lava cake. Oh so good...
Finally it was the day of my actual birth! Since it was Sunday, it was so nice just to hang out and not have anything to do. I didn't even put make up on. I took a long nap and played with my boys. That night Allie made me an awesome dinner complete with my favorite cake...
It was a real masterpiece;) (I also loved that an Ewok sat on my lap.)
Back at home, Micah moved the decorations from my mom's to our house...
Beckham and Graham gave me these awesome flowers...
Oh, and I have to give my husband even more props. He kept asking me what I wanted for my birthday, and I told him I just wanted to take a nap. Apparently he asked my sisters to find out what I really wanted. I even remember Lindsey asking me..."what is the really big present you want?" Again, I told her just to take a nap. So what did Micah get me???
A coupon for unlimited naps. BEST GIFT EVER. Do you think it means he will come home from work daily so I can sleep? What about when he is tired? I don't care. I'll still take it!






3 comments:
Your Birthday dinner was a blast! Thanks again for inviting us. Happy 30th!
What an amazing month you have had! Happy Birthday Josie! We had a blast celebrating with you!!! :) xoxoxoxo!
That really is the best gift ever, Micah! Wish we could have been there.
Post a Comment