One day, I made a stop at McDonalds and noticed an advertisement for Burg Pediatric Dentistry. The sign had a super hero looking character, which I knew Beckham would love, so I was sold.
The day before we went we watched a couple videos and talked a lot about it. I dropped Graham off at Allie's so I could pay complete attention to Beck. When we got there, Beckham had no hesitations. Jumped right up on the seat and watched a little Star Wars while they looked at his teeth.
One of the best parts was that Beckham was obsessed with the little spout that sprayed water. He kept asking for more and more water. So funny. The dentist was great. They gave him a little bag with lots of treats and last but not least a little cape...
This is one happy boy!




2 comments:
i really liked it there too. i am glad beck is so brave! maybe i need to take him with us to luke's appt next week! ;)
That's awesome!
Post a Comment