Quite early this morning...someone rang our doorbell...
And little Beckham found some valentines left on our doorstep...
He didn't really know what to think. He asked in Santa came...
Graham got a little toy for his carseat and a cute shirt...
Roxy LOVED her little bird toy...
And this one...
He thought his gummy dino, Superman, and shirt was pretty cool.
And do I have the best husband or what? I woke up to find this darling apron and beautiful flowers...
Micah is so cute. He wanted to make sure I saw that the ties made a heart.
My love needed a new work out tank and I thought I would give him a bird of paradise and anthurium to remind him of Hawaii. Well, I think the florist went a little overboard...
We headed out to breakfast at my favorite, Original Pancake House. It was nice to spend a little extra time as a family. The rest of the day we spent at home delivering valentines and cooking. Yep, that right, I'm still cooking. At least twice a week.





1 comment:
i love this...
Post a Comment