Oh, yes he did.
Last night, Beckham got a little crazy. He was super hyper. He was crawling all over me and the couch. He was laughing and screaming. It was pretty cute, but once you reach a peak you have to come down, right?
A little while later, Micah came home. Beckham was so happy to see his dad, but Micah didn't stay long. He wanted to run to the grocery store, and this was VERY upsetting to Beckham. He wanted to see his daddy. Beckham went to the door and was crying, "dada, dada, dada." He came over to me to get the phone. He started dialing numbers and then would put the phone to his ear and cry for "dada." At first I was a little concerned that might call a foreign country, but I brushed it off. All the sudden the phone rang. I assumed it was Micah and took the phone from Beckham, and answered...
"911 dispatch, we just received a call from this number." Are you kidding me? My 15 month old little boy was smart/lucky enough to 911? After some chastising from the operator about letting my child play with the phone, I was finally able to hang up with the dispatcher. I felt horrible and wondered what was to come with my little boy.

3 comments:
That is so funny! You guys are such great parents.
That"s hilarious! Is this blog going to turn into the Ever's soon? Ha!
My little sister called the fire department... we didn't get a call back... we got a fire truck, sirens a blazin'! Consider yourself lucky, hehehe!
Post a Comment