Thursday, June 24, 2010

!5 Months and Counting...

Mr. Beckham turned 15 months on June 2nd. Right on cue he started walking. He walks all over the place and I love it. Everyone said I would hate it or he wouldn't walk where I wanted him to walk. Rubbish. I LOVE it. I am not holding him everywhere we go now and my favorite thing...no more ruined clothes. Its the best.

Because of the cruise we didn't get to Beckham's 15 month checkup until last week. Here are his stats:

Weight: 23 lbs. 25th Percent
Height: 32 1/4 inches. 85th Percent
Head: 43cm. 30th Percent

Basically Beckham is long and super skinny. I love it. Just like his dad. Take a look...

I took these on my phone. I couldn't resist. We waited for a bit and Beckham loved playing with the wet wipes.


Look at those ribs! I promise I feed him.


Yes, he thought the wet wipes were hats. He kept putting them on his head.


My little boy.

So far:
  • Starting to eat "human food" really good.
  • Sleeps from about 8pm-8am
  • If I am lucky will take a two hour nap
  • Loves soft things, especially his giraffes
  • Loves to read books
  • Total mama's boy. Will not let me put him down.
  • Loves to play with little kids




2 comments:

The Evers Family said...

LOVE those pictures of him!

Melyn said...

love the hat :)