One thing about Beckham is that he is not a big cuddlier. Especially when he sleeps. (Maybe he gets that from me?) Sometimes I have wanted to cuddle him when he sleeps because he is so cute, but he will not have it. (I mean, I have wanted to crawl in his crib and hold him.)
While on the cruise, Beckham had a hard time sleeping. I think the room was really dark and it was some place new and it just really frightened. One afternoon, I tried to but him down for a nap, but he was not having it. He was so scared. So I held him, and he let me. It melted my heart. We fell asleep like that. It was magical.
A couple nights later, he had the same problem, so in the bed with Micah and I, he went. Well, this one didn't last too long. Maybe two hours, but it was still magical. I loved it, and wanted to remember those special moments.
Every night I sneak in Beck's room to watch him sleep. It is my favorite thing. I typically take pictures. I just never want to forget. I thought I would let you have a little sneak peak too...
Beckham has been big into sleeping with one of his many giraffe's lately. He loves it up by his face. He is also a tummy sleeper. As a baby, hated his tummy, now he loves it.
I love this one. Beckham is a big mover when he sleeps. He is all over the place, but this night he was so tuckered out from playgroup he was in the same place I left him. PS. Beckham loves to play with his hair when he sleeps, hence the hand up by the hair.

No comments:
Post a Comment