Lindsey's 22nd birthday was on Sunday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I, for one, had a fabulous time. Saturday night we went to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory and then the couples headed to the movies to see Knight and Day. It was so great, and I was so happy to spend the evening with Lindsey, Jord, and our significant others.
The next day, Lindsey's actual birthday, we had a fabulous dinner. After much debate on whether or not Chicken Pillows is easy to make, we finally ate and it was delicious. Take a look at the festivities...

One of my favorite pics. I love Beck in sunglasses. Such a great picture of the two.

Awe...The cute couple.

Look at the cake and all the candles!

My favorite picture. Such a cute one of Beckham and Jordan.

1 comment:
This makes me sad. I miss you guys so much. How do you get so cute pictures all the time. I swear, I NEVER can get one of E.
Post a Comment