Thursday, June 24, 2010

And Then We Found Heaven...

For those of you that do not know, Micah LOVED the Flowrider on the cruise. That is where you could find him. The only one we knew of in Utah was in Ogden, until Brandon told him a little secret. There was a Flowrider at the Lindon pool. Since last week, Micah and I have been trying to find a time to spend the afternoon there. Today was the day. Honestly, I wasn't expecting too much out of the pool. To top it off, Beckham and I left our house late, Micah was running late, and I started wondering if this outing was worth it. So was it?

Heck, yeah. We had such a great time. It is one amazing pool. I am kinda a pool magnet, and I think this maybe my favorite in Utah. It had everything. The Flowrider; an amazing area for kids to play in including Pirate Ship slides and spouting water; a lazy river; regular pool; 1ft wadding pool; slides; and hot tubes. So fun. We had a great time with Brandon and Angela, even though it was a short time. We can't wait to do it again next week.

Beckham chilling.


The Flowrider. There wasn't really long lines. Micah's going to love this.


Really bad picture from my phone, but I had to take a picture. This is one of the kiddie areas. There are two sunken pirate ships. Each have slides and other features. Beckham loved this area and the kiddie wadding pool.


After a day in the sun, Beckham was tired and slept all the way home. Can't wait to go back and do it again.




2 comments:

Jordan Henderson said...

That's so cool! I'd like to try that place sometime.

anya said...

I wanna go!