Really Thanksgiving-y, right?
Micah and I have so many things to be grateful for this year. Where do I begin...
A-Aiden and Anais Blankets. (I think I have WAY too many. I am obsessed, but they are perfect for everything. Swaddling, burping, cuddling...)
B-Boys. (Cannot get enough of my three men.) Binkies. (Graham doesn't like them, but Beck won't stop using his.) Bassinet. (Bought my first bassinet with Graham. A moses basket with a rocker stand. Absolutely LOVE it.) Beckham. (I am so very much in love with him and he cracks me up.)
C- Chicco Carseat. (I went through 3 infant carseats with Beckham. I borrowed Anya's Chicco when Beck was first born. Bought a MaxiCosi and HATED it. Then ended up with a Gracco. Now...I bought my own Chicco because I CANNOT believe how user friendly it is. The best.) City Mini Double. (I am a stroller connoisseur. For me, light weight, small, and easy to close are the most important things. This stroller delivers and even has a little skate board for Beckham to ride on when he doesn't want to sit in the seat.)
D- Dads. (My dad is the best. I love him so much. He cracks me up. Micah's dad is such a guys guy and is so good to my two boys. Love him. And then there is Beck and Graham's dad. The best dad there is!)
E- The Evers. (I can't believe a year ago my sister lived in Omaha. I don't know what I would do without her.)
F- Friends. (I have the greatest friends around. I think its awesome that we are still so close and we all have so much in common.) Flowers. (I love to garden. I love having a fresh bouquet in my house. I love the beauty and the smell.)
G- Graham. (Its amazing that this name didn't mean a lot to me until 9 weeks ago. Now the name means everything. I LOVE him.)
H- Henderson's. (Love my family. We are quirky and moody and crazy, but we are Henderson's. I love them all.)
I- iPhone. (What would I do without it? Its my contact with the outside world. My camera and video recorder. My photo album.)
J- J Named People. (That means you Jackson, Creighton James, James Jay, Jordan James... Okay, honestly I had a hard time finding a J Blessing.)
K- Kitchens. (Mostly because it is in kitchens that I can make cookies and I LOVE cookies.)
L- Laptop. (What did we do without the internet? I prepare my lesson for Sundays using it. I can save my pictures, and I can blog:) Love love love my MacBook.)
M- Micah. (I have the best husband. I can't believe how lucky I am. He does everything he can to make my life easier. He is always good for a laugh, and can always make me feel better.) McClaren Strollers. (Best strollers.)
N- Naps. (I am a nap queen. Tho, Jen might match me on this;) I love to take naps. I can probably fall asleep anywhere. I don't get as many as I would like, but I am to the point where I can't drive somewhere longer than 10 min because I am afraid I will fall asleep.)
O- Owls. (Loving the looks of this animal right now. Hence, Graham's room is full of them.)
P- My pump. (I am renting a medical grade breast pump. I love it. I NEVER EVER thought I would love it, but I do. I love not spending money on formula. However, I do not love clogged ducts or when my breasts are engorged.) Petersons. (Kathie and Art make good kids;) I love them all.) Pottery Barn. (One of my favorite stores.)
Q- Quentin. (I have lots of days when I am good and I accept my brother is gone. Then I have a day here and there that is really bad. Maybe its a picture or I'll just be looking at my boys, and my heart breaks. I miss him. Its hard. I can't believe I haven't seen him for over three years. He would love our family so much right now. He would want to be apart of it, but at the same time we are where we are because of him.)
R- Roxy. (It is true she has probably gotten much less attention than usual, but she is the best dog. Ever. She loves her brothers. The best part, she lets me do her hair and dress her so I feel like I have my own little girl.)
S- Storage Space/Specifically Storage Containers. (I am OCD and crazy, but everything has to have a place. In my perfect world I would have tons and tons of storage space. I don't, but thats okay. I have lots of storage bins which make me feel organized and that makes me feel good.)
T- The Peterson Home. (Okay I am stretching "T", but I need to put my home somewhere. Its perfect. I love our yard and the colors of our home. I even very much love our basement neighbors. They are the best.)
U- Ultra Sounds. (Seeing my little Graham for the first time. To learn I was PREGNANT! Such a huge blessing. Then finding out he was healthy. AMAZING.)
V- Vans. (This blessing needs its own post.)
W- Warm Hot Chocolate. (I could drink hot chocolate every day. I know how many calories are in it, so I don't, but I would. It just makes me feel good.)
X- I tried and tried, but I can't find a blessing that starts with X. So I will put the Xospel or the Gospel. (I am grateful for my testimony and to know the truth.)
Y- Yard. (I have a big yard. I think its huge. But there are lots and lots of places to put my flowers, for Roxy and my boys to run around.)
Z- ZZZ's (Love sleep. Okay, this is the same blessing as naps, but I have to say I am grateful for sleep. For my sanity and for my kids.)


2 comments:
i love this post. so much to be grateful for this year! i don't think i have seen your new stroller. sounds cool. um. love sleep and hot chocolate. just drank some at work. have you tried swiss miss No Sugar Added? Only 60 calories! ;)
We made the cut for the Thankful post! We love being your neighbors.
Post a Comment