Friday, November 18, 2011

Love You More...

I was so jealous of Allie's pictures that I had to have the beautiful Sarah take some of my family.  In her words, we didn't do a full session, but there were so many awesome pictures.  I'm going to use some for my Christmas card, so I will post just a couple now and show the rest later...




Side note...So after we took the first picture above, Beckham fell on the ground and really scratched his hand up.  He was quite distraught and so it became difficult to get him to smile, and Beckham is a smily kid.  The best part.  I used a wet wipe to clean the wound and for some reason Beckham felt like the wet wipe was magically healing his hand and would not put the stupid wipe down...Hence if you get a Christmas card with Beckham holding a white cloth, you'll know why.



No comments: