Love this little boy. I can't get enough of him. He is such a great baby. I love watching him smile and I could hold him all day long.
We just went to Graham's two month appointment. Our doctor just moved her practice out south to the new Riverton Hospital. It was a little drive, but Dr. Ring is well worth it. I loved her new practice. Dr. Ring confirmed what I already knew...Graham is a BIG boy.
Weight: 13 lbs. 12 oz. (87%)
Height: 25 inches (96%)
Head: 15 inches (44%)
Graham is a little taller than Beckham, but weighs a lot more than Beckham did. I'm learning bigger is good, tho. Bigger means cute chubs..
Which I found I LOVE!
Graham is healthy and happy, and that is all I could ask for. He loves spending time on his belly. Graham is obviously a good eater. About 6am every morning, Graham has a bout of gas which makes him cranky. It only lasts for about an hour, though. He is sleeping 4-7 hours every night which is AMAZING. Graham is still unsure about his binkie. (I have been able to transition him to Avent binkies which is good.) The one sad thing is that he has my skin. Graham is already showing lots of signs of eczema. Poor thing. We are already on a steroid cream and Graham has been sentenced to a life using only Cetaphil cleanser. No more baby smelling lotions and soaps:( Oh well. I will take that over a baby that is sick any day.
Love you, Graham.

2 comments:
didn't you just have him!? how is he two months already?!! he is adorable... and i am glad you are getting more sleep!
Love those chubby legs!!
Post a Comment