Friday, November 27, 2009

Yeah, I Miss You...

The tale of the missing shoe. One day I went into Babinski's on Foothill Blvd. I went in to buy Beck some shoes for church. I came out with a pair of wolf shoes. My favorite shoes I have bought for Beck. I bought them in size 12-18 month, in hopes that the shoes would last a long time. Did Beck wear these shoes once or twice? No. Beck wore these shoes if not every day, every other day. I love these shoes. Everyone from kids to moms would comment on them. Beck loved them too. He loved to chew on them.

Today, I drove my mom to Target. On our shopping trip, much to my dismay, I looked down to discover that one of Beck's shoes was missing. My mom and I searched and searched with no luck. Lost and found didn't find it either. I'm going to be saying a lot of prayers tonight. Poor missing shoe.




Update: THE MISSING SHOE WAS FOUND!!! Lost and found finally recovered the shoe. Micah and I are going to pick it up tomorrow. Yeah!

No comments: