Thursday, November 26, 2009

Give Thanks...

Today was Beck's first Thanksgiving. I was excited to share the holiday with him. I was excited to have my husband home all day. It was a good day.

We had dinner at my mom's house. No crazy people came. This made Micah and I very happy. Dinner was exceptionally good. I love stuffing, my grandma's rolls, and cranberry salad. It was all very good.

I tried very hard to gracious today. To think of all my many blessings. I am so grateful for my amazing husband. For little Beckham. For our birth mother. I am thankful for Roxy and her quirkiness. I am grateful for my family, my warm home, and cozy bed. I am thankful for my job. I LOVE the company that I work for I am so VERY grateful for Micah's job and his success in it. I am grateful to be born into the true church, and that I have a strong testimony. I am grateful for my nephews and nieces. I am thankful to live in such a beautiful city. I am grateful for my friends. I am thankful for my favorite clothes from Lulu.

There is not enough space to write it all down. Yet, I think even if I did there will be a few things that I miss or long for. How is that? I long for my sister and her family. My heartaches for my brother. Hum...

My little pilgrim.


My loves.

2 comments:

Lynden and Lyndsay said...

are we the crazy peeps that didn't come to your moms??? =) i am glad you had a good thanksgiving!!

The Evers Family said...

Don't you love the hat I picked out for Roxy? Oh.....and I really miss you too.