I decided that I would pack up all of my projects and head down to my mom's house. (Beck seems to like to play with my mom's toys better than mine.) Due to circumstances beyond my control, when I got to my mom's, I had to take Beck down to the basement to play. We've never played down there. One word, AMAZING!!! Beck loved all the toys downstairs. (I thought they would be too big for him.) He was so happy and played for two hours. Then...I put him in Jordan's old room for a nap. Three hours later, I finished most of my projects and Beck woke up. It was his longest nap to date.
Needless to say...we might visit the basement more often!
Beck giving the monkey hugs and loves.
2 comments:
i love his pj's! oh and i also LOVE your new header!
E has those pjs too. Pic opportunity
Post a Comment