Monday, November 2, 2009

It Was A Graveyard Smash...

Halloween is not my favorite holiday. For fourteen years it has revolved around my parent's neighborhood party. However, this year I did have something to look forward to...my little monkey. He is just the cutest little boy and his costume did not disappoint. It was warm and cuddly. Everyone wanted to cuddle Beck. Just take a look...

Beck and his papa.


Roxy as a Lady Bug.


Beck and his Grandma.


Beck is super happy to be with his daddy.


And lastly, Roxy and me.

3 comments:

anya said...

Adorable monkey!

The Evers Family said...

That picture of him smiling with Micah is to die for. I miss you guys. Too bad I don't have a picture of him in his monkey costume anymore. It's no longer on my blog suddenly. Love it if you could get me another one.

Jordan Henderson said...

Beck looks so cute with Micah :)