Monday, November 23, 2009

No Not Three or Four...

Nine years ago, last week, I met the man of my dreams. I cannot believe it was that long ago. I am the luckiest girl in the world.

Micah is just the best husband. Micah is amazingly patient and loving. He also gives me the best back tickles every night. Last, but not least, Micah has a bodacious bod.

Many of you might not know this, but Micah is Taylor Lautner's (Jacob of the Twilight Series) body double. LOL. Take a look ladies, but he is all mine...


4 comments:

the johansen's said...

Would Micah say he is in the best shape of his life?

Sarah D said...

You are one lucky girl, Jo. You are brave to show this picture... make sure to keep your doors locked at night!

anya said...

Lovin' Sarah J's comment above! I think he would say that Sarah! :) But he does look great! ;) Was this this at the latest trip to Hawaii?!

The Peterson's said...

Micah is going to kill me when he sees this picture. It is true. He would say that he is in the best shape of his life.

PS. My dad would like me to state, that the picture is of his body with Micah's head photoshopped on. LOL.