Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Three, Two, One, Blast Off...

My dad is always busy like a bee. He works very hard. For a couple years now he has been trying to rebrand the skating rinks into fun centers, family and kid friendly places to play. His new thing... the blast zone. The blast zone has millions of nerf balls that kids use in cannons, valcanos, slides, and guns. It's suppose to open on Thursday, but we had an in, my dad. We took the boys to try it out today. All I can say is that I am AMAZED! It is the coolest place. Think the ball area at the children's meuseum, and multiple it with slides and by 100. I was really impressed. Check it out...

PS...The pictures were taken on my cell phone, so not the best quality.

The two crazy boys holding the balls.


The cannon. So cool. Check out the black slide in the background. In the top right corner, is one of the dozen guns.


Creigh shooting the cannon.


The drop slide. Yes, I did go down, and it is much scary than it looks in this picture.

No comments: