Tuesday, September 8, 2009

It Was Labor Day Weekend...

One of Micah and I's favorite things to do is to lay by the pool. I don't know what it is. I love to hear the kids playing. I love the sound of the water. I love to feel the sunshine on my face. Maybe its because for the last 9 years or so, I only got to enjoy this on extremely rare occasions. For now, I am not taking it for granted.

Micah and I packed up the baby for a little Labor Day jaunt to Cottonwood Heights' pool. I have a confession. I have never been to their outdoor pool. Weird, huh? Anyway...Beck loves the water. He loves to splash. Beck also loves to watch little kids play. It was an amazing day. Micah and I just sat there and stared at our little one, knowing that tomorrow our adoption would be final.


Beck watching the kids play.


Splashing in the water.


Being cool with dad.


Still watching the kids play...

No comments: