Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Lions and Tigers and Bears...

I have had a huge desire to go to the zoo. The last time I went to the zoo, it was with my dad, Jack, and Creigh last August. It was sooo hot. I have been wanting to take Beck to see all the animals, but I wanted it to be a great experience. Today was the day and it was perfect. It was cool outside yet the sun was out. We went with friends and it was a great experience. I don't think Beck was that interested in all the animals. He preferred looking at his friends. The kids are just so sweet to my baby. I, however, LOVED looking at all the baby animals. My favorite baby animal was my own baby raccoon. Take a look...

Loving the blue blue eyes. Just like mine!


His cute shirt says, "Jr. Trail Guide." Watch out. Mr. E is coming to visit next week, and he has the same outfit. It will be a total picture moment.


Nope, this is not Beck looking at the animals. I wish. Rather he is looking at his friend, Corbin.


The oh so cute baby elephant. I was amazed at how active it was.


The babies favorite place was getting some milk. The baby would play and then go back and get more milk.


Baby giraffe. Tall like Scotty (inside joke).


Please remember I am not a professional photographer, but this is a picture of the baby snow leopard.


Beck's friends on the zoo's train. Luke and Corbin. Look closely in the back and you see Lindsey and Crystal. Thanks, girls!

1 comment:

Sarah D said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! I am so sad I missed it.