So I am really wanting to do digital scrapbooking. It takes me FOREVER to do anything. It took me ALL day to make the new header for my blog. ALL day. No Joke. Oh well. You have to learn somewhere.
I love the new look of the blog. the header is adorable. What a cutie! There is tons of free stuff online for digital scrapbooking, so don't buy anything! Have you gone to www.shabbyprincess.com? I'll try to think of the other ones I've used.
Your blog looks fabulous! We should get together and do some digital scrap booking sometime. It is one of those things that I don't do unless I have a designated time set aside. Beck is sooo adorable!
2 comments:
I love the new look of the blog. the header is adorable. What a cutie! There is tons of free stuff online for digital scrapbooking, so don't buy anything! Have you gone to www.shabbyprincess.com? I'll try to think of the other ones I've used.
Your blog looks fabulous! We should get together and do some digital scrap booking sometime. It is one of those things that I don't do unless I have a designated time set aside. Beck is sooo adorable!
Post a Comment