Thursday, July 16, 2009

Summertime, When the Weather is Hot...

I was happy to be able to join playgroup this year. A group of my friends get together every other Monday at various places and we chat while our kids play. (Lets just honestly say that Beck really doesn't do anything but sit there for play group. Oh well, he can watch his mom use her social skills.) This last Monday everyone came over to my parent's house for swimming and playing. It was one of my favorite playdates we have had. There was no loud music, no smelly animals, and lots of food.

Each time we get together I mean to take pictures, but I never remember. This time I did. Take a look...

Cute Luke and Roxy. Love the outfit!


Beck sleeping through play group. Beck loves to hold blankets while he naps. I didn't have one of his blankets so I gave him a towel. Guess it still worked.


The boys. Cayden was the only one big enough to hold Beck for the picture.


It is really hard to get a picture seven little kids. This is the best we could do. From left: Luke, Beck, Cayden, Corban, Taya, Reagan, Crew.

1 comment:

Sarah D said...

We are a roudy bunch. Maybe we should try to take a picture at the beginning of playgroup. Maybe they wouldn't be so tired and wound up. Who knows, maybe it would be the same.

Love the picture of Beck sleeping! That is a framer!