So, last time Beck went to see Dr. Ring, she told me Beck could start on baby food anytime. She gave me some information and guides and sent me on my way. That was about a month ago. I have been very hesitant to start this new endeavor. I have really enjoyed bottle feeding. (I know that starting baby food means that Beck still gets bottles, but it will be different.) I think why I have been afraid is that, this means is that my little boy is growing up and it isn't part of my routine. Isn't that sad that I deprive my little boy of rice cereal because I am afraid of him getting bigger and change?
Well, I decided with Beck's side kick, Easton, coming in town I would start with the baby food. Easton LOVED when Allie started him on baby food. I also thought Allie might be able to help me. On Saturday night Micah and I made our first attempt. I will log it in as semi successful. We made the tiniest amount, and I think even less then that made it down his throat. Check it out...

Micah's first attempt. ***Notice how Beck is down to his diaper in fear that this gets really messy.

This is Beck trying to say, "I don't know what mom and dad are trying to give me."

This may be the cutest face in the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment