Friday, July 17, 2009

I'm Writing This Letter...

Dear Auntie Allie and Uncle Mitch,


Do you remember me?


Cause I don't think you do. It has been so long since you have come and seen me. I am so big now.


I have been practicing all the moves "E" taught me. I am really good at rolling over once, and I can almost fit my fist in my mouth.


Isn't that good? I miss you and "E" so much! I wish you would come out as soon as Uncle Mitch takes his big test. Think, of the smile I could have if you make it here by July 30th.


I really need your love. I really need "E" to show me new moves. I miss Creighton and the way he says my name. I miss Jackson's dancing.


So basically, do you think you could make it here by July 30th? And do you think you could stay the WHOLE month of August and into September?


If you do...I will give you a big smile! And I will show you my newest trick in person...


Isn't this the coolest pose I have ever made?

Love,

Beck

PS Uncle Mitch I wish you the best luck on your big test!

2 comments:

anya said...

Um... did he get that big overnight? I swear he looks so much older than when I saw him on Monday! :) He is the cutest little thing ever!

Sarah D said...

If this doesn't get Ali and Mitch here, nothing will! I hope this works and you get to see Ali and the fam for a long, long time!