Beck is two months old!!! I cannot believe how time flies. Everyday seems to get better.
11 lbs 14 oz...50th percentile
24 inches...80th percentile
Our boy is big! In fact, remember how I thought Easton was huge? Yeah, well my little nephew didn't weigh 12 lbs until he was three months old! In my mind I cannot wrap my head around the fact that Beck is going to be as big as Easton is in two months time!
As for the shots, it was not as bad as everyone made it out to be. It was sad. With the first poke Beck's eyes just got really big, on the second poke he wailed, the third he turned bright red, and then it was over and he just stopped. Didn't last more than 15 seconds. That was really good for me and for Beck. Check out the pics...
Beck saying...me me me! I want some shots!
2 comments:
I'm so glad you invited me to view your blog! What a cute little guy, I looks like you fit motherhood perfectly. I loved the story about your dad and the 6 fingers. I was laughing out loud! Congratulations on the new babe. I hope to see him in person one day.
thanx for the invite. Wow, little Beck is growin up and getting more and more adorable. He is so cute! Quin's dad was born with 6 fingers also. It's the first thing he's checked with Tay and Corb and he get's so bumbed. He would be so jealous. Can't wait to see Beck again!!!
Post a Comment