Sunday, May 17, 2009

Lindsey is home from Italy!!!

These last four months have been AMAZING!!!, but at the same time it has been hard because I have been without my little sister.  Lindsey is the sunshine in my day...so for four months its been a little cloudy. 

When Lindsey left, I remember the last conversation we had.  There were lots of tears, but I had just completed all of my paperwork for adoption.  I told Lindsey that I hoped that by the time that she came back from Italy that Micah and I had possibly received emails from potential birth mothers.  Never in my wildest dreams did I think in less that 4 weeks would I have my little baby.  When Lexie choose us to be Beck's parents I was sad Lindsey wouldn't be here, but I knew Beck was our baby.  Lindsey would just have to wait about 11 weeks to meet her little nephew.  I talked to Lindsey all the time while she was gone, but it is not the same as when she is here.  I counted the days till she got home, and today was the day...  

I made these signs for the big day.  I love the missing person sign.  I was worried Lindsey would be mad because she does not like the picture, but our family loves it.  My dad walked all around the airport holding that sign up...even after we found Lindsey.


She finally came out of customs.  She looked beautiful!  The first thing she wanted to do was hold Beck.  Look at how Beck just stares at her!  I know that my brother, Que, told Beck all about Auntie Lindsey...and now Beck finally gets to meet her!


Lindsey and my mom!  Look at how cute!


Lindsay and Lindsey have returned!  If any good looking boy wants to date one of these girls give me a shout out!

4 comments:

anya said...

That poster is HILARIOUS! I am so glad she made it home safe and sound!

Everyday Anisha Photography said...

You have such a fun family! I'm glad Lindsey is home safe and sound. We are excited to see the baby at Jordan's wedding.

STRINGHAM FAMILY said...

she's home! love the posters. so great, welcome home.

The Evers Family said...

This makes me incredibly homesick.