Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I am a mother!!! Can you believe it?  Truly, if you had asked me in January or February...I would have said it would not be possible for me to celebrate mother's day as a mother.  But I did.  It was fantastic!  This year, I also think that Mother's Day meant more to me than it meant to a lot of mothers.  I have waited a LONG time to be a mother, and the only way for me to be a mother was for another woman, another mother, to make a huge sacrifice.  For this reason, Mother's Day will always have a little different meaning to me. 

Look at me with my little babies!


On the Saturday before Mother's Day, Micah, Beck and I took my parents to have breakfast with Lexie (our birth mother) and some of her family.  It was great.

This is Lexie with little Beck!  We love you!

No comments: