Thursday, September 27, 2012

From The Day He Was Born...

I cannot believe my baby is ONE!  I want to cry.  BOOHOOBOOHOO.  I want my baby back.

I say it all the time, but I LOVED being pregnant.  What a miracle.  The baby inside me was mine!  And I always reflect on the first morning they brought Graham in to me and how filled with joy and happiness I was.


Having two children has been really hard for me.  I think its because I am such a perfectionist.  However, I have decided I LOVE babies.  Particularly my babies.  And I LOVED watching Graham grow up this year.  

At Graham's doctor's appointment his stats were...

Height: 32 inches 96%
Weight: 21 lbs. 25%

At 12 months, Graham...
Crawls fast and can stand up by himself.  
Has 6 teeth.  Teething is super hard and he is super fussy while getting them.
Loves cars.  
Loves playing with his brother and his brothers toys.
Loves the swing.
Still eats baby food.  Loves it.  Eats a few solid things like apples, asparagus, carrots.
LOVES bathes.  Could play in them all day.
Has horrible eczema.  Mostly all over his legs.
Sleeps about 12 hours at night. 
Usually will take one 2 hour nap.  Somedays only a 1/2 hour.  Its very frustrating.
HATES getting dressed.
A total mama's boy, but no one can make him laugh like his dad.
Loves watching Jack's Big Music Show.  I am a horrible mom I know.  
FINALLY will hold his bottle by himself. 
Loves books.  Thinks its so fun when you read to him.
Would rather be in a stroller people watching then anywhere else.

Thats it people.  My baby boy.  

No comments: