My two girlfriends discovered that Granite School District has preschools in many of their elementary schools. There are two teachers in the classes along with two parent volunteers and a speech and occupational therapist that comes in throughout the week. The selling point for me was that the first year it was 2 days a week for 3 hours, and the second year 4 days a week for 3 hours. Wahoo!!! Allie and I signed up back in February hoping for a spot at Oakwood, and we got in!!!
All summer Beckham would talk about going to school. Finally the day had come! Beckham was so excited to put on his backpack and go pick up Easton. First up, pictures...
Right before we walked into school, I snapped this picture of the two...
Was there any hesitation??? No. Is he loving it? Positively.
2 comments:
love granite! so glad you got in! so glad he loves school!
I didn't think I would, but I'm loving it. I can't wait for more hours next year too. holynd can't wait either. :)
Post a Comment