By the middle of the summer I was LONGING for a break. Beckham had broken his leg. I was constantly with the boys. Micah was working long hours, so when Southwest had a sell on plane tickets I jumped at the chance to get away. I needed to sleep the WHOLE night without hearing crying. I need to hear the quite. I wanted to sit and not be needed.
My family was awesome and agreed to watch the boys. Micah and I left for about 48 hours and it was incredibly wonderful. What did we do? We ate, slept, and read our books. Oh, and we saw an awful movie which we wont talk about.
Why did we choose to go to Las Vegas??? Honestly...because for well over a year I have been craving these...
Beignet from Cafe Lux. AMAZING.
Love these pretzels...
Thanks Micah for indulging me, and letting me get away.




No comments:
Post a Comment