Graham eating his breakfast.
Micah started out the day at what my dad refers to "Priesthood Session" which is actually a round of golf. I got the kids ready so we could all head out to breakfast afterwards. My family is breakfast lovers and we used to go out to breakfast together all the time. I can't remember the last time we went...
Afterwards, we headed to the cemetery. I think about my brother all the time. Hourly? Every other hour? Not sure, but it was great to go up there. The cemetery was full of flowers and so beautiful. The kids ran around. Just like Que would have wanted.
While Micah built our NEW grill!!! I went on a run. It was the longest distance I had run since I had Graham and my toe incident. My toe was KILLING after...but a few days later and it seems back to normal.
When everyone was ready we took Beckham to his new favorite place. The Snack Shop= 7-11. Then we went on a long walk from my parents house to the lake. It was so nice. Such a beautiful day, but not too hot.
After a lot of playing, we went up to my Uncle David's house. All the boys went swimming. Micah did amazing cannonballs that got everyone wet. Beckham was a little fish and stayed in the pool for hours. Graham was happy as a clam on the blanket or in my arms.
That was our day. I trying really hard to blog. Its hard when the outside is calling to us and we are running a bazillion places.




No comments:
Post a Comment