Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Graham 8 Months...

I can't get enough of this little boy...


-Some days he looks so much like his daddy.
-Other days he looks just like his mommy:)
-Eats solids better every day=less food is going down his stomach.
-I don't think Beckham ever tasted sugar until he was 1.  This child is given tastes of ice-cream all the time.
-The happiest baby when he wakes up.  When we go in to pick him up from his crib, he is flapping his arms away in excitement.
-Loves being outside, even with his super pale skin.
-Army crawling everywhere.
-Had to lower his crib this month.
-No improvements on the sleeping front.  I am trying really hard to get him on a two nap schedule.  The hardest part is I need to be home to do it and sometimes we are out and about.
-LOVES his big brother and when his big brother tackles him.
-His eczema is looking better.  Though, it might be because of the weather.  My skin is always better in summer.
-Such a flirt.

1 comment:

anya said...

he is such a doll. love him!