Thursday, May 10, 2012

Double the Trouble...

Yesterday I watched Easton.  Beckham and Easton are basically brothers.  They love each other so much.  The best of friends...and the worst enemies.  Its great.

I also cooked yesterday.  I cooked A LOT.  I made creamy chicken taquitos, guacamole, creamy chipolte dressing, homemade cupcakes and frosting.  I wouldn't recommend making all of these things while you are caring for three boys.  Needless to say, these boys defended for themselves the majority of the day.

Sometimes Beckham and Easton were Thor and The Hulk.  The next minute, Batman and Robin; the next, knights and pirates...and so on and so on.

At one particular point in the day it was extremely quite.  Graham was down for a nap and I see Beckham come out of the hall telling me he needs to go potty.

Yahoo!!!  But then it hit me he wasn't wearing pants or underwear.  Hum.  Was this a trick?  Did he really just pee in his pants and he was trying to cover it up???

Nope.  It was scarier than that...

I saw the light on in Graham's room and found Easton in the crib under a blanket.  When I lifted up the blanket I found Easton without pants and underwear on sucking on Graham's binkie.  Cue Beckham who came tearing into the room grabbed a binkie and then crawled into Graham's bassinet which was already too small for my little Graham.  And of course Graham is awake probably wondering why these two boys don't have pants on and have binkie's in their mouths.  Yep.  I'm that good of a mom.

What they were doing...I don't know.  Maybe I don't want to know.  After I found this, I decided to stop cooking, but I did grab a camera and documented this occasion before I started disciplining...






 Loves,

Josie

2 comments:

M & T Peterson said...

Love this post. There are many nights where I lay in bed and think, if I have to clean up one more toy - I'll go crazy.

anya said...

naughty! naughty! naughty!