Can you believe its been EIGHT YEARS???
In many ways, it seems like yesterday. I am so grateful that I was able to marry my best friend. Micah makes me a better person and incredibly happy. Sometimes, I feel bad because he gives me so much. He is always there to calm me down, protect me, and of course, rub my feet.
It was Micah's turn to plan our anniversary, and lets just say I really didn't think we would do anything. Its been a busy summer, and we have had a lot going on. However...Micah pulled it out. Late Monday, we drove up to Park City. Honestly, I don't think either of us have been to the Park City limits in years. The air was crisp and mountains were beautiful. It was so nice to get away for one night. We took some time Monday night to sit at the pool and read...
Eventually we got in the pool and I was amazed at how warm the water was. It was so nice. One thing I did learn...pregnant women don't float. At least I don't.
We went to a nice dinner at Ruth's Chris. I've never been there, but it was good. I took my camera everywhere and sadly took only two pictures. The one of Micah reading, and this one of us outside the restaurant...
Yep. My eyes are closed. Fantastic. Oh well.
After we slept 10 HOURS! We went to a great breakfast that was probably 10,000 calories. Haha. I'm pregnant, right? All in all, it was a lovely anniversary. I loved spending time with my man. Love ya, babe.


4 comments:
SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEP glorious SLEEP! So jealous! Maybe I'll talk Scotty into a PC getaway in August! :)
Happy anniversary! So glad you got to get away :) Oh and I love your wedding picture at the top. Beautiful!
Love that your eyes were closed. Glad you guys got to go away.
what a fun get a way! you totally deserve it. you two are so darling. Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment