Thursday, June 9, 2011

25 Weeks...

My belly is getting bigger...


And I LOVE it!

The doctor says everything is going well, and I have been feeling great.  On week 23 EXACTLY! I felt him for the first time...or at least I thought it was him.  (I am now pretty sure it was him.  I was right on target when the doctor thought I would feel him.  My placenta is all in front, so she thought it would take me until week 24 to feel him, and I was just about there.)  I think it is the most amazing thing.  It feels completely different than everyone else described, but I LOVE it!!!  I will say I wish Micah could feel it.  I know he wants to so bad!

Anyway, here is to another couple of great weeks.

1 comment:

Melyn said...

I know I keep saying it, but you have the cutest pregnant belly ever!