The festive week started on Wednesday. Beckham, my mom, and I headed out to Herriman for a bridal shower. It was so fun because most of Lexie's sisters and sister-in-laws were there. Many of them, I haven't seen since Beckham was born. It was so great to see their faces when they saw Beckham. He is so different from when he was a baby.
The wedding was on Saturday. It was a beautiful day. Too beautiful. Micah will tell you I was sweating up a storm, but it was worth it...
Lexie and her brother, Zach
Zach, giving Lexie away.
And finally, Beckham and Lexie. Please don't mind the picture. Its the only one we took of the two of them, and I want Beckham to have a picture of them on her wedding day...
Lexie was so beautiful. I think what got me the most, more than anything, was Micah and I always wanted Lexie to be happy...and we saw that she was. It was very touching. Lexie gave us the most precious gift and I always wish the best for her. I really like Adam, and I think they are so good for each other. Lexie deserved this day.
Micah and I enjoyed chatting with Lexie's siblings. It was so great to talk to Hilary, Quin, Jeana, Ricki, Travis, and all the others. (Hilary cracks me up.) Micah and I had never met Jeana's kids, so we got a fun picture of them together...
Sadly, Beckham is in this horrible stage where he is SUPER shy when he first goes anywhere. I felt so bad because this would be the only time Lexie's family really got to see him. Finally, towards the end of the reception...and lots of chocolate later...Beckham warmed up. He told them all "see ya" and "love ya" and even gave Lexie a hug. So great.



1 comment:
love the orange. looks like lexie is happy. so glad!
Post a Comment