Thursday, June 23, 2011

Father's Day 2011...

Micah is one of the miracles in my life.  Through him I have been able to become a mother, which is incredibly amazing.  The past two plus years I have watched Micah become even more patient, kind, caring, loving, and playful.  He is an amazing dad and every day he tries to be better.


I tried to make the day extra special.  Typically Micah really helps me with Beckham on Sunday's, but this Sunday I tried to do it all by myself.  (Let's just say I realize how much I need my husband.)  I got Beck ready for church and made a special breakfast.  Beckham and I made Micah a little Darth Vader Father's Day card to go with his new tool set...


Later in the day, we went over to my parent's to make dinner for my dad.  I made that special chocolate cake in the picture above.

I am very grateful for my dad.  He is amazing.  I have such great memories of him growing up.  In many ways, I am very much my father's daughter.  We were able to snap this picture...
My dad is not a big picture taker, so I was happy to snap this.  Unfortunately, Allie had already left.

1 comment:

The Evers Family said...

I'm sad I wasn't in the picture. Oh and that darth vader card was really cute.