This week Beckham has started freaking out when he is dirty. If there is dirt on his hands or on his feet he will come and get me and say, "A mess! A mess!" He is very instant that the mess is taken care of as quickly as possible. Now, this does not pertain to his clothes. By the end of the day, his clothes are covered, and he could care less. Its only his hands and feet. Weird.
Another thing, Beckham tells me when he is mad. Beck has these dramatic eye brows. He furrows them deep, balls his fists up, and then he pounds them on something or just in the air and will say... "I'm mad." Do I do this? Not quite sure, but don't know where else he could get it from. I have to admit it has to be one of the cutest things. It makes me laugh every time.
Last, but not least, Beckham will shake and point his finger at me when he says no. My mom was the first one to point out he gets that from me. How sad.
All of these things make me laugh, but they also make me realize how quickly kids pick up on things. Crazy, huh?
2 comments:
love the new blog look. fresh. clean. bright. oh and i love that beck HATES being dirty. So... you.
The new blog background is so cute! I can totally picture him with his dramatic eyebrows all furrowed :)
Post a Comment