First up was St. George. It was still a little chilly outside, so Beckham took several dips in the giant tub...
He could have been in there all day. After the tub, he would then go and play in the shower. (I think it is quite possible that we used all the water in St. George.) I took the cutest picture on Beck in the shower, but its full frontal nudity...and this blog is only rated PG, but close your eyes and picture Beckham with the water splashing on him while he pretends to use the force on his mommy. (Pretty cute, huh?)
On our trip to down south, we took a quick stop in Vegas. I searched for a hotel with a great pool. We got an AMAZING deal on a suite at Mandalay Bay. It accomplished two objectives...Beckham got a separate room and we got a to play in a fun pool.
This trip was centered around Beckham. One night we took Beckham on a train ride to MGM. (It was a really tram, but who cares. He thought it was train and thats all that mattered.) There we saw some lions...
Beck could not believe how close the lions were and would growl at them. After, we took Beckham to eat at the Rain Forest Cafe...
Even though we have been to restaurant before, Beckham acted like it was all new. He kept saying..."Look!" And, when one of the animals made a sound Beckham would jump out of his chair.On the way back we stopped for ice cream...
Beckham LOVED it. His mom did not. Luckly, the all the chocolate came out of his shirt and shorts. As for the carpet in the hotel with chocolate drips, thats another story.
Of course we spent time at the pool. Beckham's favorite part was the hot tubs...
While everyone else was sipping on their alcoholic beverages, Beckham sipped his apple juice. So cool.
On this trip, Beckham was a total daddy's boy, and I couldn't have been happier. I loved seeing them together, and it was nice to have a little break...
Beckham had to have his sunglasses on when daddy did.
We did do a little shopping at the Town Square before we left. It was great because they had the perfect playground, until a little boy went around hitting all the kids including Beck...
We had one more day at the pool. This time we sat right next to a small hot tub so I could watch my little man full time. Couldn't help snapping these cute pics...
Do you love that Beckham is holding a Star Wars Storm Trooper in his hand while in the hot tub?
Since I have a hard time remembering to take pictures of me, I had Micah TRY and take pictures of me and Beck. There were about a dozen. This is the only one that turned out...
Beckham was far too interested in looking at the elephants and making elephant sounds then to look at the camera.
While we rinsed the chlorine off of Beck, I had to snap this picture...
Yes, this is only after about maybe 6 hours in the sun. AND he had 45 sunscreen put on every other hour. Me, on the other hand, had a 30 sunscreen applied once and I still look pale as a ghost. (Man, what would I give to have his skin!) Oh, and sorry for the naked bum picture. I couldn't resist! Its just SO CUTE!
We did get to eat at one more terrific restaurant... The Grand Lux Cafe. The key to getting Beckham to eat and sit quietly? Pizza, apple juice/milk (notice Darth Vader on the drink cup), and maybe a little cartoon for him to watch...
Micah and I tried this amazing dessert. New Orleans' Beniets. So So Good!
We took off the next morning, but it was just fine with me because when we finally did get home, I got Micah for 3 more days. Lets just say it involved LOTS of yard work.
2 comments:
How fun! Beckham has the cutest little bum ever! Can't believe how tan he is :)
Can Beck share some of his tan. I am going to FRY in Hawaii!!!
Post a Comment