Friday, May 6, 2011

20 Weeks!...

I am half way!  I am AMAZED at how quick it has gone.  These last two weeks, I haven't thrown up once. (knock on wood)  Its been great, because I have been able to eat ice cream and cookies.  Yum!  (That probably could be why I have gained more weight in the last two weeks then in the previous 18.)

So, for my 20 week picture, I decided to take a morning picture and a night picture.  For some reason I get a lot bigger throughout the day.  So here it is.  Morning...

And night...
Does this happen to anyone else?

Hitting 20 weeks has been a big wake up call.  I haven't really done anything to prepare for the babe, but I am going to really start thinking about it;)

One thing I have been very conscious about, is that fact that I am starting to show.  When I thought I would never be pregnant, I would gawk... literally GAWK at pregnant women.  Feelings of jealousy, anger, and sadness would come over me.  I had a hard time understanding why it was so easy for them, but not for me.  So...now that I am showing, people assume that it was easy for me.  I want to wear a shirt that says, "THIS IS A MIRACLE.  THIS WAS NOT EASY," because I know there are others out there just like I was.  I want them to know it isn't easy for everyone.

Anyway, just some of the things I have been thinking about on my 20th week!

5 comments:

anya said...

Love the two different pictures. I bet this happens to lots of people. You are just the smart one that documents it! Horray for half way! Did I talk you into a baby shower yet??

M & T Peterson said...

I get huge by nighttime.... Probably because I always want an after-dinner treat. :) Cute belly.

Melyn said...

You are adorable :) Can't believe you're HALF WAY already! You should make a shirt that says "This is a miracle"

Annie said...

Darling belly!

The Evers Family said...

Oh yes, I get the special bigness at night.