Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Where In The World...

Have I been? I know. I haven't posted in awhile. I am having an amazing summer. Beckham and I seem to be playing hard every day, which has left little time for blogging. Most of our time has been taken up by swimming. Beckham has really taken to the pool. We seem to be at one pool or another 2, 3, 4, up to 5 times a week. Beckham is getting super tan with blonde hair. I am getting more color, but definitely not as dark as Beckham. We love visiting the Lindon pool as well as my parent's pool. Last week we finally ventured out to visit my dad at the rink. Beckham LOVED the kiddie pool there. Beckham has become extremely fearless. He wants to do everything by himself, especially going up and down slides. As soon as Beckham hits the water he is giving me the sign for "more." So cute.


Exploring the fountains.


He was so cute going down the slides at my dad's rink. He would wait in line with all the big kids, and when he got to the top he sat there for a second deciding which way he wanted to go down this time. Feet first? Head first? Backwards?





Splash down. Most of the other mothers were right there to make sure their kids didn't go under the water. Beckham didn't want me to do that. He wanted to land right in the water...


And then swim over to the side for more.




1 comment:

anya said...

Are these taken at your dad's rink?! I want to go!