Tuesday, July 20, 2010

We Are FAMILY...

I don't think it's a secret, but I HATE to cook. Allie and I are such opposites in someways. Allie is an amazing cook and hates to clean. I love to clean and hate to cook. Well, two times a year I do cook. I cook for Micah's family. I usually invite my family too since it is such a rarity.

We had Micah's family over the second week of July. I made Italian Chicken. It didn't turn out quite as I had hoped. See, I set the crockpot outside to cook while we went to church. I thought, it would help keep the temperature down in the house and the smell would stay outside. One small problem, the crockpot stopped working. Fabulous. Micah and I made it work and it all turned out fine. I think everyone had a great time. I loved sitting around and chatting with everyone.

I also wanted to take a few pictures. I wanted Beckham to have pictures of his aunts and uncles, his cousins, and his grandparents. I got a few pictures taken before...the camera stopped working. Shucks. Gone is the picture of Beckham's aunts and uncles. Oh, well. Maybe, next month we can take it again. Take a look at our day...

This is everyone, including four of Micah's cousin's kids.


Me and Talei. She is incredibly darling, and apparently a chatterbox. However, I think I have only heard her say one or two words.


Kathie, Art, and Beckham. Beckham loves his grandparents.




No comments: