
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Had A Firecracker Waiting To Blow...
Ah...I love the 4th of July. However, this year seemed to come and go without me really getting into the holiday. I have been really focused on this project I have been working on, and just let the holiday slip me by. How sad. It really is my favorite holiday. I love the warm weather, the barbecues, the fire works. Every year we have the Henderson side over to my parents. I was all jazzed and took one awesome picture at the very start and realized...my camera died. Oh, man. How sad! Oh well, at least it was a good picture...
Beckham loved swimming in the pool with papa. Beckham really LOVED the slide and learning to hold his breath under water. The food was great and I loved getting to catch up with all my cousins. Traditionally we head over to the Salt Lake Country Club for fireworks; however, they were having the fireworks on Sunday and we had our party on Saturday. Too, bad. Better luck next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE this picture!
Post a Comment