Wednesday, August 5, 2009

DaNCe PaRTy!!!

So my nephew are just some of my favorite things. I have loved having them here. Below are some of my favorite things...

1. I love to hear their little voices. I love to hear Jackson say Creighton's name (It sounds like Chayton).
2. I love watching them swim outside. They both wear floaties and they are really into CANNONBALLS. It is really funny. Trust me.
3. On the same swimming note...my dad told them about underwear swimming when you only wear your underwear. The boys are infatuated. And short story...so Allie took the boys swimming at the rink and while swimming in the kiddie pool, Jackson said very loudly, "my papa lets me pee in the pool." I am sure the other guests were not amused.
4. Star Wars. Most nights the boys play Star Wars with my dad. Roxy is Chewbacca, (they are not allowed to call her Jaba) and they goal is to kill her with their light sabers.
5. Dance Parties. Like me, Allie loves So You Think You Can Dance. She watches it with the boys. Jackson and Creighton refer to this as Dance Party. Let me try and illustrate a picture...

Jack Attack


Busting a move.


Creigh

Crashing and burning.

2 comments:

anya said...

I seriously am laughing out loud at my computer about Jackson saying "My papa lets me pee in the pool!"

The Evers Family said...

Fun pics. I need to steal some of these.