Thursday, June 21, 2012

It Was 9 Years Ago Today...

Micah and I celebrated our 9 year wedding anniversary.  Time flies when you are having fun.  I feel extremely privileged to have found my dream man.  He is everything to me.  He is my calm in the storm, my laughter, my chef, my rock, my provider, the one who rescues me from a hard day, the shoulder I cry on, my feet rubber, the one I dream about, my inspiration, my spiritual partner...and so many other things.  Love this man.

Since we are headed out of town soon, it was quite a low key day.  We did go to breakfast together, because lets face it, its my favorite meal of the day.  We even found a baby sister and went out to dinner.  We were back by 8 to put the kids to bed, fold laundry, and watch So You Think You Can Dance.  How romantic, eh?


Dug out this photo...
Oh my!  Look at how young we look. 

1 comment:

anya said...

You do look young! But, don't we all in our wedding photos! I think you guys look better and more in love today! :)